Monday, April 11, 2011

new morning, new day

So...yesterday was rough. But the good part about yesterday:

IT'S IN THE PAST!!!!

Praise Jesus!

Today, is Monday. And while Monday's have the reputation for being evil, I'm choosing to see this day as new; fresh; clean; ready for the taking!

We (as in Matthew and I) have some errands to run. Target to meet with a friend of mine, across town for Mary Kay pick up, and then, darling Matty will be going to the sitters so I can go to the gym!

In recent news:

I have been sick! AGAIN!

Last Monday, I picked at my forehead at what I thought was a innocent pimple (TMI for some of you, but it's the truth). All of a sudden, by that evening, my entire forehead was in pain, and swelling. By Tuesday morning, my entire face was so swollen, I could barely open my right eye. I went to the doctor, and he said I also may have strep. He gave me an antibiotic that would "hopefully" kill the bacteria/infection on my face and in my throat. So far, it's working (Thank GOD!), but the antibiotic is KILLING my stomach. I swear, I think it'd just be easier if I rip my stomach out and flush it down the toilet.

It'd save the time, that's for sure!

And Matthew is attempting to get over a stomach bug, so in preparation, I lysoled EVERYTHING.

Thank God for Lysol!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it =) and it was WONDERFUL seeing you guys =)

Jodi said...

Thanks Carly! it was great seeing you yesterday!