Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 2: 30 Day Photo Challenge

Day 2: A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.



This is my best friend, Kristin, and her sister, Rachell. This was WAY before we were all married (although I believe this was the weekend we were trying on your wedding dress, Kristin), and definitely way before our babies. This was fall break of 2006 in a Burlington Coat Factory in Virginia Beach.

Kristin and I are the bestest of the best of friends. It is her friendship that compares to no other. Yes, I have other friends, with many of whom I'm very close, as does she. But, Kristin and I; there's never been a time where we were not close. With many of my friends, we lose track of each other for a time. With Kristin, we may not talk for weeks, but we are still close.

Thank you, dear, DEAR friend. When many of my other "friends" were trash-talking me, or purposely leaving me out of things, you were the one person who was there for me, never judging, always listening, always praying and encouraging me.

I only hope I can do the same for you! :-)

No comments: