Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 1: 30 Day Challenge.

Post a picture of yourself with 10 facts.



Since the directions do not specify whether it is 10 facts previously unknown or not, I will simply share the first 10 random facts that pop into my head.

1. My greatest achievement in my life has been my son. He makes me laugh every day, even when my day contains nothing to laugh about.

2. My wedding day was the best day of my life. My life-partner, my best friend, the love of my life.

3. There are not many pictures of just me. Especially recent pictures. Hence #4.

4. I've joined a gym. Er...I'm joining a gym. I'm more shopping for a gym. I've had 1 workout, and am planning on going again tonight.

5. I LOVE bread. And brownies. And pasta. And any chocolate of almost any kind. Which is why diets will not work for me.

6. If I got the chance to stay home with my son, I'd take it in a heartbeat. The ONLY condition I would have is to have a play group once every couple of days so he can play with other kids. And so mommies can have mommy time.

7. I am very shy. (Okay, dear friends, you can stop laughing right now.) I'm more SECRETLY shy. I've not met many of you, but when I do, I will be shy. I get less shy with wine. So when we meet, let there be wine. :o)

8. Secretly, when I started college, I really had no desire to have a career. Yes, I like to work and get out there, but I think I secretly wanted to be a SAHM (Stay-At-Home-Mom).

9. I love worship music. I love slow ballads, and most upbeat songs. But, a GOOD worship song speaks directly to my heart. A bad worship song is very insulting to me.

10. I love Jesus. More and more each and every day. While the last few years have been rough for my relationship with Him, I do love Him. He is the reason I'm alive today. He is the reason I exist. Without Him, I am nothing, and no matter how I attempt to improve my life, only He can make it better.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the marriage! I particularly like #4. When starting a new workout routine it's important to keep things interesting. Check out a program that gives you a new workout everyday and keeps thins mixed up, from circut training to yoga, it's DualForceTraining.com and if you've got any questions find Jonny or Rhiann on Twitter or Facebook, they're kinda like your own personal trainer.