Sunday, November 9, 2008

it's late...

i don't really even know what day it technically is:

sunday night?

monday morning?

it's at that point in the evening when it all just kinda blurs together.

jacob and i have had a looong weekend, yet, that doesn't deter me from staying up late....

actually, it's because i feel like i have something to share with you guys, but for the life of me, i don't know what it is.

life has been....well...weird since my blog about church.

my husband read it, and was blessed by it, which in turn, blesses me.

yet, i can't help but feel that as i sit on my couch in my living room, with the giants/eagles game in the last 4 minutes, my husband in bed, sleeping...exhausted by our long weekend, and even longer day....that there is something out there.

i don't know how to explain it.

my heart is burdened, but not heavy...

my mind is racing, but focused.

my soul is searching, but knows i've found something....

i am not satisfied.

this may come off as "woe is me."

in reality...i'm not satisfied, b/c i know i'm created for something more. we all are. don't limit yourselves....i'm learning not to limit myself.

God is strong....

let's be strong by HIS strength!

No comments: