Wednesday, April 8, 2009

simple irritations.

okay...

it's no news that i've been struggling at fitting in at our current church. it would be SO much easier for me to go to cornerstone, b/c i don't have to struggle. i have my friends there.

But at this church, there is NO ONE there the same age as me. i don't fit in with the young adults anymore.

i don't even fit in with the people who are closest in age to me. they typically have young children. and are all around in a different place in every aspect of their lives. and that's okay!

and yet, i try. i try to fit in with the people who i "should" be fitting in with.

and i'm done. i'm done trying. there's no reason for me to try. i'm the only one doing anything. so...have a nice life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jodi girl! I'm here...And age doesn't matter! Our friends are ten years younger, ten years older and somewhere in between. If you want to talk, CALL ME. I love you!