Thursday, March 19, 2009

time after time...

Time is such a weird thing...

you know how sometimes time just seems to "fly" by? it is almost like 5 minutes feels like 2 and when you look at your watch or clock, your initial reaction is, "oh my goodness! it's WHAT time?? how did it get this late?"

or.....sometimes it just is slow. yesterday was like this. 5 minutes felt like 20. i hated looking at the clock and often avoided my watch.

today was overall weird. just when i thought time was "flying" by, i'd look at my watch and my reaction would be like, "weird....i thought it should be later than that.."

it's hard to think that the same 60 seconds that's "flying" by is the exact same 60 seconds that's "dragging" on.

when i was in the 2nd grade, my teacher made us play a game. looking back i think what an idiot i was...but hey! it was the 2nd grade!

the teacher told us to stand at our desks. when we thought a minute had gone by, we were supposed to sit down. The teacher was playing except she had a clock. if i were smart, i'd have waited for her to sit down before i sat down....but oh well..i was an idiot.

that minute was a LONG minute. but it's the exact same minute as right now.

and here's what really blows my mind:

My minute (whether flying by or dragging on) is not the same as God's minute.

ugh.

my head hurts. :o\

No comments: