Friday, March 20, 2009

random musings

How is it that I paid less without insurance than i did with insurance for the EXACT SAME doctor visit?

Praise God that my doctor visit was only $30!

Praise God that the nurse came back and double checked my blood pressure rather than assuming the first one was correct (when it was unusually high. she checked it thru my sweatshirt).

I love that my husband worries about me. it makes me laugh, and feel loved and cherished.

it makes me happy that i can clean on my day off...i'm looking forward to that feeling of accomplishment.

"i wanna learn you inside out." (lifehouse)

i want my birthday to be special. how many times do you turn 24 on the 24th?!

my husband makes me laugh. all he has to do is smile.

i'm torn. better safe than sorry, but i don't want to live my life in fear. do i venture out? stay in? if i stay in, do they win?

aggressive driving is no different than terrorism. you're just justifying it by saying you're an aggressive driver. you really are causing terror in people around you. plus, you're just really annoying.

the last thing you want to do is piss the people off who are handling your food. :o)

i have realized that in the last 9 months of marriage, we've dealt with more than people who've been married for 9 years. and we're stronger than ever.

"love is not a fight. but it's something worth fighting for."

why do we spend all of our time and energy fighting with each other when that time and energy could be better spent trying to get to know each other?

being honest is more than just blabbing out the truth. it's also knowing how to say the truth...this is also the hardest thing to learn...for me.

No comments: