Thursday, September 25, 2008

My life as a new wife

Welcome to MY blog! if you are coming from my other blog, Dobscha family, then you know a little of my story. if you haven't been to my other blog, please visit! it will be updated about the happenings of the Dobschas....myself and my husband, Jacob...so far. :o)

dobscha.blogspot.com

This one, however, will tell a different story. the life of a new wife.

For example, I am always trying to cook an interesting and delicious meal for my husband. however, on a tight budget and limited knowledge on combinations, i'm quickly running out of ideas. but as i come onto something new, i will share them here, and (with permission of others) share what is given to me.

also, stories of what I am dealing with as i go through this CRAZY transition in life, i will share, and hopefully encourage others who are or about to go through these same things. i don't ever desire to be a downer, but will definitely be real about what is going on. sometimes it will be hilarious, and other times, it will be less than happy. but that's who i am...a woman with many emotions. and that's ok.

No comments: