Thursday, September 25, 2008

God is good.

I haven't been close to God lately. i acknowledge him, and when Jacob and i pray, i sincerely come before God. yet, with things that have been happening over the last year or so, i have a hard time being a true follower.


yet, God is still so good. He blesses us beyond what we imagine.

I had a doctors appointment today, and got a clear bill of health.

i then went to the post office, where i was involved in a small fender bender. I was so scared because the car is not yet insured in my name. and if the insurance company finds out that we haven't switched it over yet, we may receive an intense fine. (as soon as my dad and i can get a day off together, we are switching it into my name).

yet, when i got out of the car....nothing. no dent. only a small scratch, which will come off with a little soap and water and a good wax.

Praise God. see...it's kinda complicated. my dad's cars are his children. we've always taken second (or third) place to his cars, and have always been harshly punished for any sort of damage. the one thing is he has a tendency of calling me names, and is always telling me how i shouldn't be driving.

well..it's not his car anymore, yet, he is still very controlling. so, i freaked out. yet, God is so good. he can handle a small scratch...especially when i tell him that it wasn't my fault but the old man who bumped into me! :o)

No comments: