Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy Memorial Day

I refuse to be the kind of wife that nags.

And I refuse to be the kind of wife that complains.

But, by golly, if I feel a certain way, I don't think what I say should be twisted to make me feel badly for feeling that way.

I'm not going to write a blog bitching about stuff.

I just want somewhere that I can go to to say how I feel without it being twisted.

And I want to talk to someone who will listen....and HEAR.

I want to be REAL and not feel badly for being that way.

If that is too much to ask for, then I really don't know why I bother....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am here!!! =) and this is what my blog is for =)

Margaret said...

hugs, BTDT. Sometimes I write blog posts and save them but don't publish them. They're still there for me to read but not there for everyone else!

ladaisi said...

Makes perfect sense to me! I don't publish everything I write on my blog . . . but there is always that temptation. ;)