Monday, April 19, 2010

catching up

So, to catch up...my last blog portrayed the second most important day of my life.

the first being my wedding day.

now, most people (christians) would say, "what about when you accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior?? what about that day??"

well...it wasn't a day.

the day i "invited" him to be a part of my life, i wasn't sincere. i went home...and wasn't sure what i was going to do about that experience...

so, i did nothing.

several months later, i decided to be serious about it, and made the changes necessary.

so...it wasn't a day. it was a year. and if anything, it's been my lifetime. and it will probably always be my lifetime. I'm constantly being challenged; transformed; molded; tested; blessed.

and isn't that the way it's supposed to be??

meanwhile...

Matthew is sleeping peacefully in his bassinet, having just eaten his fill.

I decided to attempt to grab a few moments on here, while eating my breakfast, so i can update those that read my scribbles and rantings on what's been going on...

Matthew is doing well...

he isn't sleeping through the night, but he's doing his best. he did really well last night; woke up only for feedings and went back to sleep in a timely manner! made mommy VERY happy!

he's getting big! he's put on over a whole pound since his birth day!

my baby boy is getting big!

2 comments:

Jacob said...

Yes he is! Good blog, baby! :-)

Margaret said...

yeah for babies sleeping! It gets better day by day. You're such a great mommy!